Is your e-learning not getting the results you need? Do you have a course that is just “meh,” but you’re not sure how to improve it? Are you relatively new to creating e-learning and wish you knew how to be more effective?
I can review your e-learning and provide detailed, page-by-page feedback and suggestions for improvement. I have over 10 years of experience in e-learning, with over 15 years total working in learning and training. Over the course of my career, I’ve created over 60 courses. I have coached and mentored many instructional designers and e-learning developers.
Give me up to 1 hour of finished content, prototype, storyboard, or script, and I’ll give you page-by-page feedback. Depending on your needs and goals, the review may include:
- Overall feedback on the instructional design and strategy
- Tips to make scripts more effective for voice over
- Ideas for more engaging and relevant interactions
- Notes on visual design, layout, and image selection
- Recommendations for assessing learning
- Suggestions for using scenario-based learning
- Links to additional resources or information
- Documentation of all errors found
You can provide finished courses or prototypes in SCORM format, as a zip file, or with a URL or login to a published course. Storyboards and scripts can be provided in Word or PowerPoint. The entire content should be 1 hour or less, but that can be broken down into smaller modules (e.g., four 15-minute modules) as long as the total doesn’t exceed 1 hour.
For finished courses and prototypes, feedback will be provided in Word or Excel; script or storyboard feedback will be provided in Word or PowerPoint. Screenshots may be included in the feedback.
If your course is in a different tool or you need feedback in a different format, contact me and we’ll work together to find a solution that works for everyone.
An external review can jumpstart your improvement process, saving you time going over the same content over and over. A fresh set of eyes can often quickly uncover problems and identify solutions. When I review one course for you, you can often use those recommendations to improve other courses, making your other training more effective and your development process more efficient.
Reviews will be completed within 5 business days after course files and payment are received.
- Standard course review: This includes a review of 1 hour of content. Feedback will be tailored to your specific goals and needs. Cost: $495
- Course review plus follow up review: In addition to the standard course review, I will review the content a second time after you make changes based on the feedback provided. The timeline for the follow up review will be based on when your revisions are completed. Cost: $795
- Curriculum review or large project: I can review curriculum or learning plans, as well as larger projects with more than 1 hour of content. The pricing will be based on the scope of the project.
Ready to get started? Fill out the form below.