This branching scenario simulates a conversation that starts via email but switches to a phone call. Participants make decisions at key points in the conversation. The conversation itself provides feedback throughout the scenario. Additional feedback is provided at each ending of the scenario to help participants understand their mistakes and do better next time.
This scenario provides choices in the gray area and opportunities to correct mistakes, just like a real conversation. If you make the best choices at each decision point, you can complete the scenario in 5 steps. The scenario has 19 Storyline slides and 8 possible endings.
Read more about the process of creating this scenario, starting from the very beginning of planning.
- How to Get Started Writing a Branching Scenario
- Planning a Branching Scenario
- What to Write First in a Branching Scenario
- Writing Mistakes and Consequences
- Branching Scenario Prototype in Twine
- Creating Branching Scenario Layouts
- Building a Simulated Phone Conversation in Storyline
- Building One Path in a Storyline Branching Scenario